Sunday 14 December 2014

ASOS | WINTER WISHLIST



*Images sourced from ASOS*


ASOS is my favourite online shop and I’m constantly on it browsing through all the items.  However as I’m a student I can’t ever press the checkout button!   Now its coming up to winter/ Christmas I thought it would be a good idea to gather a little wish list in case none of my family/ friends know what to get me, they can take a peak at this. (All the items mentioned are linked)

The first item on my wish list are these lovely heels! I’ve been looking for a pair like these for ages although a little pricey at £45 they are a great item to have for a night out in the winter! 

The second item on my list is this glittery jumper, which I first saw on llymlrs blog.  I love this and I think you could wear this both daytime and evening.  It’s from the brand Monki and £25, which I don’t think is too badly priced. 

The next item is the ASOS denim shirtdress, which might not be to everyone’s taste but paired with the right shoes and coat, I think would look really nice!  The dress is £40.

The next item is this Monki high neck jumper, which is £40.  I love Monki and this jumper is the perfect winter/ Christmas jumper as it isn’t too festive but it still looks good.   These Nike swoosh leggings are also near the top of my list.  Priced at £22.

Then these Dr Martens in Cherry Red, which are £90.  I have never owned a pair of shoes from Dr Marten and I’m not too sure if they would suit me and spending that much money on something that might not look right is a big risk so this is a maybe on my list.

This oversized blanket scarf is something I’ve had my eye on for a while.  I love it and I think it would go with a lot.  Its £18 and again from the brand Monki (I think I might be a little obsessed with this brand at the minute)

Thanks for reading!
 photo ScreenShot2015-01-06at173010_zps85ec7096.png

No comments:

Post a Comment