Wednesday 17 December 2014

HOLIDAYS 2014 #1 | AUSTRIA

Seeing as its nearly the end of 2014 (I can’t believe how quick it has gone).  I thought I would share some photos from my holidays in 2014.  I will be breaking up this post into two, so todays post is Austria and tomorrows post is when I went to Malta. 


In January of this year I went to Austria to ski.  I’ve been skiing over 10 years and we normally go to France every year however last year my family decided to go to Austria.  I loved Austria and I hope I can go back soon!  We stayed in a resort called Zell am See which was lovely,  the atmosphere and weather were also really good nice. 










 If you liked this post then please let me know.  
Thanks for reading!
 photo ScreenShot2015-01-06at173010_zps85ec7096.png

No comments:

Post a Comment