Wednesday 7 January 2015

CURRENT FAVOURITE | AQUILO


Todays post is dedicated to my current favourite musical duo right now called Aquilo.  Their EP’s are constantly being played in my house/ car/ phone. Human features songs called ‘Human’, ‘I Gave It All’, ‘Best Of Us Go Down’ and ‘Losing You’.  I can’t choose my favourite song, as they’re all amazing. I think this band are definitely under appreciated right now, and if anyone loves music were you can just listen to it for hours and not get bored, I recommend giving them a listen. 

*Image sourced from Aquilo website*
 photo ScreenShot2015-01-06at173010_zps85ec7096.png

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Just searched 'Aquilo' into Spotify, it's such nice and relaxing music. Thank you for recommending this!
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete