Tuesday 13 January 2015

SEPHORA | MINI HAUL




So while my parents were away in France skiing, I asked them to pay a visit to a Sephora and pick me up a couple items as the UK is yet to open a Sephora and shipping costs an absolute bomb.  Last year I was lucky enough to visit a Sephora whilst in France and ever since then I’ve been lusting over getting more items.   

First of all I got this amazing nude palette; it has 12 eye shadows in it, 1 base, 2 illuminators, 2 eyeliners, a makeup brush and a brown pencil.  This palette is perfect for a daytime look and an evening look.  I’m so excited to try it out and see what different looks I can create with it! (If you’d like a review please let me know!) I found were you can buy this online if you’d like to buy it also. I’ll leave a link here




I also got this lip-gloss in Precision Pink Jewels in shimmery, which is by far the best smelling lip-gloss I have ever owned.  I had heard a lot of good reviews about Sephora’s lip-glosses so I couldn’t wait to try this out and I wasn’t disappointed.  This lip-gloss looks great on its own or with lipstick underneath.   Although none of the pictures I took of it is doing it justice to have nice it is. I'll leave a link here. 




I wish the UK would hurry up and open Sephora’s everywhere although I would never have any money, luckily I don’t have long to wait until I can next visit as I am going to New York City in May, so you will see another Sephora haul then.

Thanks for reading!
 photo ScreenShot2015-01-06at173010_zps85ec7096.png

2 comments:

  1. I'm off to France this month so cannot wait to hit Sephora/get French pharmacy goodies. Will definitely look out for these items!

    Julia xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave in and made an online order to sephora a few weeks ago, shipping is super expensive! Come on Sephora get your ass to the UK!

    ReplyDelete