Thursday 1 January 2015

THIS TIME NEXT YEAR | TAG

I have been tagged by Danielle to answer these questions! As it's the 1st of January 2015 I thought these questions would be the perfect start for my blog for a new year. 






                                                       1. What was your biggest achievement of 2014?


I would say my biggest achievement of 2014 has to be getting a 2:1 in my first year of university (even though it doesn't count towards by final grade) I never thought I would be able to get into uni, let alone get a 2:1 in my first year!  

            2. What do you want to achieve with your blog by this time next year?

I would love to have over 1,000 followers, however that could be a challenge.  Other than that I want try and post a new blog post at least once a week if not more! 

        3. Name one thing you want to do next year that you can tick off your bucket list

Travelling is definitely on the top of my bucket list.  To go to New York is something I have wanted to do for as long as I can remember and I am finally going with my cousin and sister in May this year!  Then me and my best friend are hopefully going to Brazil to travel with our friend who lives there in June/ July.  I am so excited. 

        4. What are you most looking forward to next year?

My answer for question 3 is the same for this one, travelling! 

      5. Your happiest moment of 2014?

Errrr, I don't think I can pick just one as there has been a lot of happy moments however getting two puppies has been a highlight. 

     6. What New Year’s resolution are you actually planning on sticking to?

Well I haven't really made any, however I have said to myself that I need to become healthier this year so cutting out junk food and maybe start running?! (The running may not happen)

      7. A personal goal for next year…

Hmm, maybe to be more happier with myself and also to stop stressing about things that aren't worth stressing over which I am the worst for doing. 




            Thanks for tagging me Danielle! 

I tag: 

Emily from One-Lessstranger 

Ezmedora from Ezmeslife



Happy New Year everyone!
 photo ScreenShot2015-01-06at173010_zps85ec7096.png

No comments:

Post a Comment